If want to talk about love because it's a beautiful subject and it's essential for me.
The hapiness always come with love and friendship.
When I was young, I dreamed that a day I could have a man at my sides for love what I am and support me everytime.
Since two years, i'm in love with a wonderful man who listens me and loves me for what I am.
I could not ask better. It's a girl dream of one day met the man of his dream.
I'm Lisa Cameron Lemelin and I'm in love .
103 words
It's so cute ! You deserve to be happy ! i'm glad for you! And two years whit him , it's cool :)
RépondreSupprimerThis is a really beautiful text. I love it.
It's is very cute!Two year with him it is amazing.It is beautiful.Me two I am in love.And I hope we will stay together more than 2 year like you.It is cool to be in love.
RépondreSupprimer