jeudi 3 décembre 2009

My Passion ..


Since I have six years old, I have developped a big passion.
I like every animal but more particulary horses.
My neighbor has 2 horses and everyday, I want to see them.
This has started when I could play with them.
My dream is to have two horses because it's my big passion.
If a have the chance , I want to have a big stable expensively at my home .

71 words

3 commentaires:

  1. Hello lisa! me too a realy like horses. But it's not my favorit animal. I think that you have some mistakes in your text... revise it if you want a good mark.
    Ta Pétale de rose :P lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes , it's true chantal. I have change My text and i think it's ok . Thank you for your remarks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Lisaa :)
    I very like horses too, I Did a little bit of Horseback Riding when I was 12 years Old and I like it. I want to do it again. It's a very nice passion.

    RépondreSupprimer