mercredi 2 décembre 2009

Africa , a Dream Place !

If I have chance in my life , I would go to Africa. This is a beautiful country and it's for this I would visit this place. Africa is a beautiful place to see many animals : zebras , elephants , Giraffes and mores .

When I was a kid and yet today, my dream is to see many animals particulary zebras because I really love horses and zebras. I am going to safari park this summer and the summer of 1999 . Africa is the best country to see every type of animals that you can't see at another place and the landscape is so beautiful . If I have the chance to visit it, I want to stay with animals a long time because I love them.


I will go with my boyfriend because he loves animals too and I think it's a good occasion to relax and to eat different food . This will be a dream for me and I will realise it .

156 words


1 commentaire:

  1. Hello Lisa! :)
    I Agree with you Africa is a very nice place , I didn't went to this place but I would go if one day I have money for. Me to I went to the safari's park when I was little that was very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer