mercredi 21 octobre 2009

A new sport at school

The sport that i have choose to put in school was kinball. It's a team sport and you have to run to catch the big ball and , rapidly putch in the air and call the color of the team that you want. I think in physical education that many person would play this sport and i think it's a good idea for all the school.
First of all , i have choose this sport because everyone can play because it's not very dangerous . For exemple, for this sport , you can play with kids beacause it's simple and so funny.
Second, this sport has
many benefits . You can practise your reflex , running so rapidly and cardio.
In conclusion, this sport was so simple and it has many benefits. It's for that , I think it's a good sport for everyone at school. Would you like to play this sport if it's at school ?
158 words !

2 commentaires:

  1. It is an good idea to want to practise the kin ball. At school with already all equipment necessary to practise it would be enough to require of them and I think that tightened possible.
    35 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Lizoune. I love your idea, kinball is one of my favorite sports and we only play one time per year at school. I'm enjoyed to see that you love kinball too.
    See you later.

    36 words

    RépondreSupprimer