jeudi 1 octobre 2009

sport riddle


« This sport is popular in Canada .




« It's a sport in team .




« If you're tall , is an advantage for you to play .




« You can play outside in summer .




« You don't need really an equipement for play .




« At the school , we have a team of this sport .





« This sport need an orange ball for play .




« Boys and girls can play .




« This sport practise arms and cardio .




« The name of this sport has 10 letters .






Have you find the name of this sport ?




This is a sport that you like to play ?
.
.



91 words ....

3 commentaires:

  1. Yes I think I have Find The sport. The name of the sport is Basketball. We play it with a orange ball , it's a team sport and we have a team at school. I don't play this sport.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi lisa,your sport is basketball.I found it with the last clue :O! No,seriously basketball it is a very dangerous sport. Do you remember? It is a funny sport but it is dangerous.

    I love your riddle it is very beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is Basketball ? I like play basketball since start 2009. I don't know why. I am not very good, but is no important. The important is play. Good job .

    Jim

    RépondreSupprimer