The music for me it's the need which I need for every morning.
The music it's a kind of divertisement which amounts in a relaxation.
The music cheers up me when I need it and relax me for difficult moments.
The music makes a good sound for my ears .
A day without music cannot be good.
The music it's a kind of divertisement which amounts in a relaxation.
The music cheers up me when I need it and relax me for difficult moments.
The music makes a good sound for my ears .
A day without music cannot be good.
We have all stronger needs than the others and me it's music and horses. They is the things who I need for every day of my existance.
92 words ..
92 words ..
I cant pass a day without music too. I Listen every time. I woke up with music and go sleep with music. I love it. Nice Text Lisa , keep going.
RépondreSupprimerHi lisa!
RépondreSupprimerI agree.Music is soo important for me.I listen music every days.I listen music in the schoool bus ,when I go sleep and when I do home work.Keep listening music is good your health.